- Set JAVA_HOME as mentioned earlier in the prerequisites
- Open command prompt go to C:\SearchBloxServer\elasticsearch\bin and run the following command
- Go to the C:\SearchBloxServer\services\bat\ folder within the SearchBlox installation.
- Right-click the installService.bat file and run as Administrator. This will install the service.
- You can start the service from the Control Panel > Administrative Services > Services panel in Windows. You can also start the service by running C:\SearchBloxServer\services\bat\startservices.bat
Please make sure that Elasticsearch (service or bat file) is running before starting searchblox service i.e., https://:9200 is accessible.
- Once you see the message "The service has started", wait for a few seconds then go to http://localhost:8080/searchblox/admin/main.jsp and accept the license agreement.
- Login to the admin console