The Administration console for SearchBlox makes it possible to do everything through a web browser.
- Access the console using the link: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/admin/main.jsp.
- When you access SearchBlox for the very first time, it will display the License Agreement. After reading through the License Agreement, click on I Agree to reach the login page for the admin console.
- Give the username as admin
- The custom password will get displayed in the login page below the login button the first time you log in after you accept the license agreement. Use the custom password to log in, then store or change the password for future logins.
- After logging in, the Admin Dashboard tab will appear. Click on the main tabs and each sub-tab under them to become familiar with the SearchBlox Admin Console.
To learn more on Admin Dashboard read: Admin Dashboard Overview