SearchBlox provides multiple logs for troubleshooting and monitoring. The following logs are found here (/webapps/searchblox/logs):
- index.log (spider indexing activity)
- query.log (all search queries)
- status.log (system status, errors and license/IP issues)
- es.log (Elasticsearch)
- auth.log (user login in admin dashboard)
- activity.log (creation- and deletion-related activities for collections)
- data.log (data from index-based search made by users)
- parameter.log (parameters)
- user.log (users added/deleted/modified)
- personalization.log(user/click history)
- securesearch.log (logs related to secure search)
Elasticsearch and status logs are rotated on a daily basis and are not deleted.
Index, query, and other logs are deleted once every fourteen days.
If you are running SearchBlox as service, you can find the wrapper.log in ../services/log
If you need to log the console output, add the following lines in start.ini file