SearchBlox provides multiple logs for troubleshooting and monitoring. The following logs are found here (<SeachBloxServer Install Location>/webapps/searchblox/logs):
1. index.log (spider indexing activity)
2. query.log (all search queries)
3. status.log (system status, errors and license/IP issues)
4. es.log (Elasticsearch)
5. auth.log (user login in admin dashboard)
6. activity.log (creation- and deletion-related activities for collections)
7. data.log (data from index-based search made by users)
8. parameter.log (parameters)
9. user.log (users added/deleted/modified)
* Elasticsearch and status logs are rotated on a daily basis and are not deleted.
* Index, query and other logs are deleted once every fourteen days.
* If you are running SearchBlox as service, you can find the wrapper.log in ../services/log
* If you need to log the console output, add the following lines in start.ini file