- SearchBlox query syntax is a combination of Elasticsearch query syntax and custom SearchBlox query syntax.
- All alphanumeric characters, UTF-8 characters, special characters, and boolean operators can be used in the query term for search.
- SearchBlox supports a wide range of smart operators to make search easy and customizable.
- Wildcard Search (*)
- Fuzzy Search (~)
- Proximity Search (~2)
- Exact Search or Phrase Search
- Boolean Operators (AND, OR, NOT, +,-)
- Fielded Searches
- Default AND/OR operation
To learn more about the Search query syntax and standards read: Search Query Syntax and Standards in SearchBlox